About Me

My Photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I created this blog in the 8th grade at 13 years old. With this blog I hope to help children and teens answer questions about living a happy and healthy lifestyle with Arthritis and Lupus. I was diagnosed with Lupus SLE at 7 years old and JRA Juvenille Rheumetoid Arthritis at 2 years old. And I have recently been diagnosed with Stills Disease. I have been able to live a very active lifestyle with the support of my family and friends.

Friday, June 27, 2008

The First Post

Hello Everyone! 

I am Venice Gell, the "Blogmaster" of Lupus Lifestyle. I created this blog in hopes of helping kids and teens with Lupus all over the world. I will post tips and helpful advice concerning how to live your life with obstacles such as Lupus and Arthritis. If you have any personal experience in dealing with Lupus/Arthritis, please comment. Thank You. 

-Venice Gell

1 comment:

Venice Gell said...

Hi Ven!

For everyone who doesn't know me, I'm Venice's friend who gives her all her homework on a daily basis. When she's absent for long periods of time on account of her lupus, we're in constant contact to ensure that she keeps up with all our classes. Dealing with lupus can be tough at times, but, if you hold your head high, like my best friend, who has taken on the challenge of making this blog, anything is possible. I hope Venice makes your lives so much easier with her awesome and uplifting advice, because she won't stop until she knows someone out there has benefited. Remember, don't ever give up, there's hope in every corner, don't stop looking for awesome friends who can help with anything!!

Yasmina